Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[04.22.11] - Annual OGS LAN Party 5.0

Cypher
    Cypher

[04.22.11] - Annual OGS LAN Party 5.0 Empty [04.22.11] - Annual OGS LAN Party 5.0

Post by Cypher Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:14 am

What: The Fifth Annual OGS LAN Party!
    When: Friday, April 22nd from 7:30pm to 1:00am
    Where: University Center Connan Room and Kirr Commons

Oh goody, its our most decadent day of the entire year! You know the drill by now: There's going to be more Quiznos that anyone could possibly eat, along with gamer-mice, gamer-keyboards, USB doodads, keyboard add-ons, and more and more and more! So much free stuff, along with a truly insane amount of Ethernet, are yours at the Annual OGS LAN Party. To break it down, we will have $200 of free sandwiches and $400 of prizes. Because we love you.

All of your favorite PC games will be there (as long as you bring them), so whether you want to play competitive Civ V all night, or you want to start Diablo II on hardcore mode and see how far you and your friends can get, then pack your bags and get moving: you don't wanna be late! There will, of course, also be LAN Party classics like Team Fortress 2, League of Legends, DotA, StarCraft, CounterStrike, and more.

As if that wasn't enough, we're spotlighting some Xbox Kinect fun in the Kirr Commons as well. Those of you who remember playing this at our last Late Night event will recall that the thing is just stupid amounts of fun, and we'll be flanking it with some console-gaming goodness like Rock Band and Smash Bros.

So it's a huge LAN party, with great side-shows, tons of free food, and super-high-quality raffle prizes. What are you waiting for? Request games to be played right here on this thread.

Last edited by Cypher on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Nakamaru
    Nakamaru

[04.22.11] - Annual OGS LAN Party 5.0 Empty Re: [04.22.11] - Annual OGS LAN Party 5.0

Post by Nakamaru Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:32 pm

This sounds like mad fun. I'll see if i can make it. I haven't seen the OGS crew in a while.
    Practice

[04.22.11] - Annual OGS LAN Party 5.0 Empty Re: [04.22.11] - Annual OGS LAN Party 5.0

Post by Practice Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Anyone able to give me a ride from Webster? I'm not up to carrying all my stuff over Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:37 pm