Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[12.03.10] - Late Night Games Carnival

Cypher
    Cypher

[12.03.10] - Late Night Games Carnival Empty [12.03.10] - Late Night Games Carnival

Post by Cypher Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:00 pm

What: Food, Festivities, and Open Gaming
    When: Friday, December 3rd; 9:00pm to 1:00am
    Where: UC Connan

Ready to blow off some steam before next week? OGS is partnering with Late-Night to sink tons of money into an event so amazing, it will blow your mind! Ask yourself the following questions:
    Do you want to try out the brand-new Kinect motion-gaming system?
    Do you wanna rock-out to Rock Band 3, featuring all-new songs and visuals?
    Do you want to see your old friends Smash Bros, Street Fighter, and BlazBlue?
    Do you want to relive childhood memories with Mario Party?
    Do you want to kick it with some cool games you've never played before, such as Split/Second or the new FIFA?

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, I'd recommend you stop by the UC this Friday for some open-gaming fun. If you still don't want to go, I'd like to remind you that we're gonna have over $200 of free Quiznos at the event, a huge raffle, and impromptu tournaments and prizes popping up all night!

Oh, and since it's open gaming, we highly encourage you guys to bring your own setups. Have a game you want your friends to try? Just bring it over! That's what we're doing with Split/Second (a well-reviewed and EXPLOSIVE arcade racer) and we're pretty sure we've got a buddy bringing GoldenEye 64 as well. As usual, bringing a setup (or a game) will get you boatloads of extra raffle tickets.
    heynivek

[12.03.10] - Late Night Games Carnival Empty Re: [12.03.10] - Late Night Games Carnival

Post by heynivek Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:24 pm

I'll probably be there for the melee, SSFIV, and perhaps blazblu

I'd also be up for some NBA Jam.
    Master Zam
    Master Zam

[12.03.10] - Late Night Games Carnival Empty Re: [12.03.10] - Late Night Games Carnival

Post by Master Zam Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Sounds like fun. Though I'll probably play lotsa BB as usual. Either way, get hype!

Depending on how big this gets, I might bring some of my own setups, though CRTs are f'ing huge, so I dunno. At the very least, I'll bring controllers, sticks, consoles, games as usual though. =3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:53 pm