Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[09.01.10] - KS Videogame Night

Cypher
    Cypher

[09.01.10] - KS Videogame Night Empty [09.01.10] - KS Videogame Night

Post by Cypher Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:07 pm

What: Shooters, Fighters, and Rhythm Heroes
    When: Wednesday, September 1st; 7:00pm
    Where: Kappa Sigma Fraternity House (top of the fraternity quad)

Remember how the Forum Guidelines and Usage thread on this forum mentions that you can post events to this forum as well? Well that's what I'm doing right now. This isn't an official OGS event, and so, you won't be getting a notification about it in your inbox. But there will be a lot of video game at this event, and since the OGS forums are here to tell you about all the video game that is happening here on campus, I've decided to mention it here.
    Edit: This just became an official OGS-sponsored event. This means that you did get an e-mail about it!

Kappa Sigma is hosting a Videogame-Night rush event. What does this mean? It means that there's gonna be Rock Band 2 up on a 65-inch HDTV, it means that there's gonna be Xbox 360s networked for massive multiplayer Halo 3 all night. It means that there's gonna be a TV dedicated to Super Smash Bros, and a TV dedicated to Super Street Fighter IV. Also, there will be Billiards, Foosball, and boardgames such as RuneBound and Settlers of Catan. Oh, and somebody is bringing DJ Hero as well.

Oh, and the house is also hosting a free home-cooked dinner at 5:15pm. The dinner is going to be beef pot-roast and garlic shrimp, with peach cobbler and baklava for desert. It's really an all-inclusive affair (dinner, then videogames). And completely free. The place is at the top-left of the fraternity quad, right across from Moreweood Gardens (meaning it's probably closer to you than even our UC events). Be there for some videogaming fun!
    DDSwift

[09.01.10] - KS Videogame Night Empty Re: [09.01.10] - KS Videogame Night

Post by DDSwift Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:13 am

Haaa u know I'll be there for the free foo- i mean...gaming

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:21 pm