Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[02.06.10] - OGS Annual LAN Party - results

Teim

[02.06.10] - OGS Annual LAN Party - results Empty Re: [02.06.10] - OGS Annual LAN Party - results

Post by Teim Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:53 am

A big thanks to everyone who showed up despite the weather and especially all the people that helped us run power/ethernet cables and clean up. And a shoutout to the Craig Street Quiznos owner, who made all the sandwiches himself even though Quiznos was actually closed because of the snow and delivered them directly to the Connan room. If anyone out there needs blizzard-proof food catering, he's definitely your guy.
    Anonalbe
    Anonalbe

[02.06.10] - OGS Annual LAN Party - results Empty Re: [02.06.10] - OGS Annual LAN Party - results

Post by Anonalbe Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:41 pm

Good shit Sam. Thanks for stepping up with the money matches. We definitely need more of them around to get the competition and community up. I wasn't expecting it to be as high as $10, but it was definitely exciting! Your gameplay is improving, and I wouldn't be surprised if I start losing to you in the upcoming few months. Probably doesn't help that I retired either D: But looks like I have to be on my toes or I'll lose my place >_<

And like Teim said, gotta give Quiznos a big hand. The owner went through all that shit and even refused our tip on top of everything. He seemed as into the event as we were!
    CaptPanda

Post by CaptPanda Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:52 pm

In DOTA:

My (Jack Cheung's) team lost to both Huaxing's team and Chong Xie's team. I'm fairly certain we should be third place as opposed to second.
    Anonalbe
    Anonalbe

Post by Anonalbe Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:44 pm

Thing is, Chong's and Jason's team never got to play their last match. So if Chong's team had lost to Jason's, it would be a three way tie. But because that last match never happened, we just declared your team as second place. But in the end, Chong got an awesome logitech mouse out of it :3
    Laudandus
    Laudandus

Post by Laudandus Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Anonalbe wrote:Good shit Sam. Thanks for stepping up with the money matches. We definitely need more of them around to get the competition and community up. I wasn't expecting it to be as high as $10, but it was definitely exciting! Your gameplay is improving, and I wouldn't be surprised if I start losing to you in the upcoming few months. Probably doesn't help that I retired either D: But looks like I have to be on my toes or I'll lose my place >_<

And like Teim said, gotta give Quiznos a big hand. The owner went through all that shit and even refused our tip on top of everything. He seemed as into the event as we were!

I just made it $10 to make sure the match was 4SRS. I need to learn how to beat sheiks >.<. When are you free during the week so I can practice against your sheik?

And you'd better stay on your toes. I'm aiming straight at your place
    Anonalbe
    Anonalbe

Post by Anonalbe Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:03 pm

haha maybe you should try money matching dick chang and kevin yeh as well Very Happy And sorry, but my weeks pretty packed till after the 21st
    DickChang

Post by DickChang Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:45 am

Kevin and I are retired.

However Kevin is accepting money matches in Puyo Puyo.
    I am accepting money matches in Wipeout HD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:24 pm